Through the Monogram Loves Kids Foundation, we are passionately committed to supporting organizations that focus on vital community needs and issues centered on children and their families.
If you would like to donate to the Monogram Loves Kids Foundation, please send a check paid to the order of Monogram Loves Kids Foundation to 530 Oak Court Dr. Suite 400 Memphis, TN 38117.
2022 Grant Cycle Opens March 1!
Our 2022 Monogram Loves Kids Foundation grant cycle will run from March 1 through June 30, 2021.
2021 Monogram Loves Kids Foundation Grant Recipients
- Capstone Education Group
- House of the Good Shepherd, Memphis
- Living Grace, Inc.
- Memphis Athletic Ministries
- Red Door Urban Missions
- Room in the Inn – Memphis
- Stax Music Academy
- Thrive Memphis
- Young Actors Guild
- Constantine Community Soup Kitchen
- Cultivate Culinary School
- Five Star Life, Inc.
- iCaleb & Company
- Ryan’s Place
- Dan River Basin Association
- Feeding Southwest Virginia
- The Salvation Army of Martinsville, VA
- United Way of Henry County and Martinsville
- Virginia Museum of Natural History
- Young Life Martinsville- Henry County
- Stevens Point Child Safety Center
- Celebrate Plover Foundation
- Boys & Girls Club of Portage County
- Evergreen Community Initiatives
- Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- Friends of Emerson Park
- STEM Scouts, Boy Scouts of America
- United Way of Portage County
- Wisconsin Lions Foundation
- A Place to Turn, Inc.
- Boys & Girls Club of MetroWest
- Children’s Hospital Corporation
- Cradles to Crayons, Inc.
- Doc Wayne Youth Services
- Massachusetts Military Support Foundation
- Mission of Deeds, Inc.
- Natick Service Council, Inc.
- New Hampshire Catholic Charities
- The Greater Boston Food Bank
- Animal Rescue League of Harlan
- Crawford County Hunger Fighters
- Friends of Harlan City Parks
- Harlan Community Library
- Harlan Community Schools Music Boosters
- Iowa Agriculture Literacy Foundation
- Lied Irwin Public Library
- Little Hawks Childcare Center
- NAMI Southwest Iowa
- Petersen Family Wellness Center
- Shelby County Chris A. Myrtue Memorial Hospital
- Shelby County Historical Society
- Southwest Iowa Fishing Team
- Edgerton Agriculture Education Department
- Edgerton Public Library
- Marshall Food4Kids
- Murray County Future
- Nobles County Historical Society
- Pipestone County Food Shelf