To ensure the safety of your personal information, Monogram Foods wants to make you aware of scams that illegally use our company name.
The following scam is not from Monogram Foods.
If you suspect you may have been a victim of one of these, or other, scams, you may want to contact authorities.
Job Interview/Job Offer Fraud
Monogram Foods is aware of a scam targeting individuals through emails requesting fake job interviews. In the fraudulent email, the scammer requests that the individual set up an account using personal information.
Signs of Job Interview/Job Offer Fraud:
- These communications are often from addresses that appear to be “Monogram Foods” or an address such as firstname.lastname@example.org with an extra “s” after Monogram.
- There may be another email address embedded in the “from” line. You can see the embedded email address by hovering your cursor over the “from” line in the email.
- Monogram Foods will only reach out for a job interview after you have actually submitted an application to Monogram.
- Monogram Foods will never ask you for your banking or other similar information prior to your first day of employment.
- Monogram Foods does not require any codes to participate in an interview.
If you were a victim of fraud via the internet, you should file a report with your local law enforcement agency along with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC). The ICCC is a partnership between the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center. You can make a report with the ICCC.