Monogram Frozen Foods, LLC
Bristol, IN 46507
Welcome to our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
We have invested over $27 million in our Bristol manufacturing facility adding 13,000 square feet of team member wellness and production space. For over 22 years, Monogram Frozen Foods, LLC, centrally located in Northern Indiana off I-90, has made the best corn dogs in America for some of the largest food retailers and consumer goods companies in the world. Our touchless robotic packaging and production equipment truly set Monogram apart from other manufacturers.
Pounds produced annually
mini corn dogs
Current Production Capabilities
- Full Line Producer
- Corn Dogs on a Stick, Retail & Foodservice
- Mini Corn Dogs, Retail & Foodservice
- Pancake & Sausage on a Stick, Retail & Foodservice
- Over 1,000,000 stick corn dogs made daily
- Over 2,800,000 Mini Corn Dogs made daily
- 117,000 Sq Ft Facility Production & Freezer space
- 7 Stick Corn Dog Lines
- 2 Mini Corn Dog Lines
- 2 Spiral Freezers IQF Capability
- 2 Full Production Shifts Daily
- 3rd Shift Sanitation
- TOUCHLESS robotic carton packers eliminate the opportunity to introduce foreign material and impurities during the packing process.
- TOUCHLESS cutting-edge, self-contained mini corn dog manufacturing equipment limits the exposure of contaminants to all mini enrobed franks.
- BRC Certified for Exceptional Food Safety Standards
- Category Expertise; in-house category management partnership
- Independent Consumer Panels consistently rate us significantly better quality vs. national brands
Lead Production Maintenance
A Bit about Bristol
If you turn left off the 80/90 Indiana Toll road running from Chicago to the Ohio border, a short drive takes you to State Road 120 into Bristol. This town hides a surprising amount of activity and business development behind the sleepy small-town facade.
From long-timers to newcomers, many agree that living in Bristol …just feels like home. Bristol is worth coming home to.