Monogram Gourmet Foods, LLC
Wilmington, MA 01887
Welcome to our cutting-edge USDA Bakery
In 2018, Monogram added a state-of-the-art USDA Bakery. Our Bakery is one of only a handful in the US, designed to mass-produce dough enrobed meats. We produce a wide variety of products and plan to continue to expand well into the future.
In 2023, our Wilmington facility was featured in the highly popular weekly series “Made in Mass.” The series runs on WCVB, the #1 TV station in Boston and one of the top in the country.
sq. ft. of
Current Production Capabilities
- Scale Production of Dough Enrobed Meats
- Multiple dough capabilities (straight, pie, pretzel, laminated)
- Humidity Controlled In-line Proofer
- Full-Size Carousel Convection Ovens
- Retail and foodservice packaging
- Dough sheeting
- Scale drop fill process
- Pin-wheel dough capabilities
Ready to Eat Assembly Lines
- Crustless, crimped sandwich process
- Hand-assembled quality
- Individually flow wrap capability
- IQF capabilities
- Retail and food service packaging
Ready to Cook Fry Line
- Breaded & battered extruded vegetables
- Mix, extrude, cut to shape processes
- Robotic retail packaging lines
One big family
Our employees are like family. We take time to celebrate accomplishments and support one another.
A Bit about
Wilmington was incorporated in 1730, and their minutemen responded in 1775 as part of the American Revolution. The city enjoys easy access to major highways and Boston. Beautiful Kettle Lake, formed in the last ice age, is open for swimming in the summer.