About Monogram Foods Loves Kids
Monogram Foods Loves Kids Grant Application
The Monogram Foods Loves Kids Foundation (MFLKF) is pleased to accept applications for our 2023 Community Grants starting Monday, March 6, 2023.
The MFLKF is funded by community and employee donations, as well as our annual Meat Me in Memphis fundraising gala. Grants are awarded to 501c3 organizations in our Monogram Foods’ communities that meet vital needs of children and their families. Your grant request will be appraised on the basis of the specific criteria (outlined below).
Grants ranging from $500 to $10,000 per organization are available. Applications must be received by Wednesday, May 31, 2023 by 5:00 p.m. CST.
Thank you for your interest in a Grant from The Monogram Foods Loves Kids Foundation (MFLKF). This fund allows us to meet the needs of organizations that are supporting the most vulnerable in our communities, children.
To be eligible for an MFLKF grant, organizations must be:
- A 501c3 organization
- Dedicated to issues that impact children and their families
- Based within 100 miles of a Monogram Foods facility and/or provide services that benefit our Monogram Foods’ facility communities located in:
- Bristol, Indiana
- Chandler, Minnesota
- Denison, Iowa
- Dickson, Tennessee
- Harlan, Iowa
- Haverhill, Massachusetts
- Martinsville, Virginia
- Medford, Massachusetts
- Memphis, Tennessee
- Plover, Wisconsin
- Wilmington, Massachusetts
- Priority will be given to requests that have the ability to impact the most people, address a critical need, or have a lasting community impact.
- A Grant will not be considered if:
- The proposal is for a political campaign or purpose;
- It is for a religious project, although faith-based projects which benefit the general public may be considered (i.e., a church-led food pantry that benefits all, regardless of religious affiliation);
- Documentation of the use of the grant must be received by the MLKF within 365 days of disbursement of Grant Funds.
The Selection Committee in each Monogram Foods location will carefully review all applicable applications that meet the criteria. All applicants will be notified of their status via email by Friday, September 8, 2023. Grant checks will be mailed to each award recipient by October 20, 2023.